Our new ELSD is an essentially universal detector, primarily used in High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC). Young Lin ELSD is an ideal substitute,or supplement to, traditional HPLC detectors for liquid chromatography concentration detection.
In comparison to other ELSD detectors, Young Lin ELSD has the ability to vary the split ratio smoothly over a wide range with a new patented (Patent No. US 7,290,723 B1) Thermo-Split Technology. This precise vapor phase control combines a gentle bend with a temperature controlled spray chamber.
This means that with one low cost detector you can handle high volume as well as difficult to evaporate mobile phases optimally, efficiently and easily, all without sacrificing sensitivity.Features
- Sensitive Detection for a Wide Variety of Chemical Classes and Structures
- Patented Thermo-Split™ Technology for Precise Vapor Phase Control (Patent No. US 7,290,723 B1)
- A single multi-flow, nebulizer for use with micro-bore to semi-preparative flow rates.
- Very low detector volume resulting in the smallest peak within 3 sec
- Fast Start-up / Easy to Use
- No Consumable Parts
- Low Cost of Operation
|YL9180 ELSD||YL9181 ELSD|
|Display||2 Line x 20 Character per line VFD|
|User Interface||Two multi-function buttons||Four multi-function buttons|
|Evaporative Zone Temp.||60°C||Ambient to 120°C|
|Thermo-Split™ Chamber Temp.||30°C to 60°C||10°C to 70°C|
|Liquid Flow Rate||0.2mL/min to 3mL/min||0.2mL/min to 5mL/min|
|Stainless steel, glass, anodized aluminum, Teflon™|
|670 nm Laser Diode, <5mW|
|Hermetically sealed photo-diode/operational amplifier|
|RS232, Contact Closure|
|General Laboratory||Advanced Research|
|Sensitivity||More Sensitive||Highly Sensitive|