Young Lin provides YL9150 autosampler from Spark Holland, our autosampler OEM manufacturer, for a variety of tasks, ranging from general HPLC needs up tp dedicated solutions for high sample throughput.
Generic autosampler for HPLC using state of the art injection technology with fast injection and wash cycles. Efficient needle wash for low carry-over. Handles well plates and sample vials, open or sealed.
Thorough sample cooling is available as an option. The compact, stackable design and its economic pricing makes this autosampler the best choice for a large variety of HPLC applications!
YL9150 Autosampler Specifications
1 ul-5000 ul, 1ul increments, 500 ul syringe
2 well plates 96 or 384 (deep or shallow);
96 vials (1.5 ml); Option: 24 vials (10 ml)
RSD for injection volume > 10 ul
Full-loop: 0.3%; Partial-loop:0.5%;
as flush-out characteristic for a nonsticking compound < 0.05% (Uracil in water; with 300 ul wash)
1 solvent; programmable volume;
wash reservoir: 250 ml
Option: 6 wash solvents
< 1 min, including 300 ul wash
• Metal-free sampling with silica-coated steel needle and PEEK valve
• Reagent addition and mix
• 6-port solvent selection valve for reagent addition and extensive needle wash (option)
• Quick-fit injection valve for fast service
• Air – pressure assisted sample aspiration
• no sample-syringe contact
• Fixed concentric air/sample needle pair
4° C +/- 2° C
(at max ambient temp. of 25 ° C)