The Best Choice for Ideal Water Quality in Your Lab.
The aquaMAXTM Ultra 370 Series – Ultra Water Purification System produces ultra-pure water in resistivity 18.2 MΩcm and inorganics reduction up to 99.99%(TOC level to <10 ppb). The aquaMAX-Ultra can be easily upgraded by adding a UV (Ultraviolet) lamp for low TOC level (< 5ppb), and a UF (Ultrafilter) for Pyrogen free (lower than 0.06 Eu/ml).
IC, AAS, HPLC, ICP-MS,Standard
Mammalian cell culture,
Ultra-trace inorganic and organic analysis,
GC-MS and TOC analysis
all applications of UV and UF version, PCR,2-dimensional eletrophoresis,
< 0.06 Eu/ml
< 0.06 Eu/ml
- The highest water quality
- Resistivity Measurement
- Ultra Pack
- UF Filter
- UV Filter
- 0.2㎛ Final Filter
– aquaMAXTM- Ultra produces TypeⅠgrade in electrical resistivity 18.2㏁·cm and TOC level to< 10 ppb.
– The water quality aquaMAXTM- Ultra complies with ASTM, CAP, ACS and NCCLS to be used with HPLC,GC, IC, AAS, ICP and ICP – MS.
– Measuring the resistivity by automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
– Easy to select temp. compensation at your fingertips
– Almost perfect removal of organic materials
– In applications such as HPLC, Cell-transmitter, Pharmacy and Labs
– Filtering various bacteria and impurities to reduce Pyrogen to 0.06 Eu/ml.
– Significantly low TOC level (< 5ppb) for preparation of analytical grade reagents.
– Final filtering of impurities for produced water and prevention of contamination at drain